Areas of application
- For indoor and outdoor.
- For walls and floors.
- For laying ceramic tiles, slabs, mosaics and natural stones.
- For old house renovation, interior construction, prefabricated house construction and on kitchen worktops.
- On indoor surfaces that are sensitive to moisture, e.g. B. chipboard, parquet, plywood, plasterboard, gypsum fiber, fiber cement boards and plasterboard.
- On dense, smooth, even vibrating surfaces, e.g. B. on old ceramic coverings, natural stone coverings, aluminum, steel, PVC coverings and polyester substrates.
- For compensating thick-film bonding of non-load-bearing, dry components.
- For gluing non-load-bearing, dry steel parts.
- For setting adhesive packers.
- For time-constrained laying work, such as the renovation of natural stone and ceramic coverings in administrative and residential buildings, in prefabricated house construction, with only brief business interruptions.
- Cures quickly and without shrinkage, ready to use after approx. 3 hours, fully loadable after approx. 12 hours.
- Suitable for laying natural stone.
- Especially for time-constrained laying work, e.g. B. in renovations with only brief business interruptions.
- Deformable, adaptable to temperature fluctuations and underground stresses.
- Secure adhesion on dense, smooth and vibrating surfaces.
- Waterproof and sufficiently water vapor tight, prevents the absorption of moisture and thus the swelling of wood or chipboard.
Colors: light blue
Delivery forms: 3 kg can