PCI Collastic resin tile adhesive for indoor and outdoor floors and walls
Areas of application
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use and on walls and floors.
- For laying ceramic tiles, slabs, mosaics, and natural stones.
- Use during house renovations, interior construction, prefabricated house construction, and kitchen worktops.
- It can be used on indoor surfaces that are sensitive to moisture, e.g. B. chipboard, parquet, plywood, plasterboard, gypsum fiber, fiber cement boards, and plasterboard.
- For use on dense, smooth, even vibrating surfaces, e.g. B. on old ceramic coverings, natural stone coverings, aluminum, steel, PVC coverings, and polyester substrates.
- Compensates thick-film bonding of non-load-bearing, dry components.
- For gluing non-load-bearing, dry steel parts and setting adhesive packers.
- Ideal for time-constrained laying work, such as the renovation of natural stone and ceramic coverings in administrative and residential buildings and prefabricated house construction.
- Cures quickly and without shrinkage, ready to use after approx. 3 hours, fully loadable after approx. 12 hours.
- Suitable for laying natural stone.
- Especially for time-constrained laying work, e.g. B. in renovations with only brief business interruptions.
- Deformable, adaptable to temperature fluctuations and underground stresses.
- Secure adhesion on dense, smooth, and vibrating surfaces.
- Waterproof and sufficiently water vapor tight prevents the absorption of moisture and thus the swelling of wood or chipboard.
Colors: light blue
Delivery forms: 3 kg can
As well as our resin tile adhesive, you may also be interested in our PCI Nanolight adhesive for floors and walls.