TT Paving Solutions Rust Remover is ideal for removing a build-up of rust that is present on porcelain tiles and natural stone. Always test on a small area first. If using on polished stones check to make ensure there is no change in appearance.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some surfaces may change colour after treatment when using Rust Remover. Not intended for use on vinyl or plastic surfaces.
- Ready to use.
- Works without damaging the surface.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Works deep into the flags.
How to use
- Apply the Rust Remover to the area of rust you wish to remove.
- Cover the rust completely making sure the product stays wet over the surface.
- Leave Rust Remover to act on the surface for up to 1 hour. Rinse and remove the residue with a damp cloth.
- Do not allow the product to dry into the surface of the tile or stone.
- If necessary repeat the process until the rust has completely gone.
- Once the desired result is achieved remove all solution and residue with a clean sponge and water, using cloths to dry off the area completely.
- To delay the return of rust formation we highly recommend using our Seal-It solution to the whole tiled area.
Keep the room well ventilated whilst using this product. Keep away from children and pets. Exposure to the skin may cause dryness and cracks. Harmful if swallowed. Irritant to eyes and skin. Wear suitable protective gloves.
H315: Causes skin irritation. H317: May cause allergic skin reaction. H319: Causes serious eye irritation. H335: May cause respiratory irritation. P260: Do not breath dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. P301+P330+P331: If swallowed rinse mouth. DO NOT induce vomiting. P303+P361+P353: If on the skin (or hair), remove all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/shower. P305+P351+P338: If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and safe to do. Continue rinsing.
Must read entire label and technical data sheet before use. These can be found at www.tilerstools.co.uk. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.