Tilemaster Anti-Fracture Mat is an uncoupling/decoupling mat designed for use on floor tile installations to prevent substrate lateral movement from cracking the tiled finish. Tilemaster Anti-Fracture Mat can be used in a wide range of applications to absorb lateral movement from substrates and to bridge stress/shrinkage cracking in substrates to prevent such movement from being transferred to the tiled finish. The matting can be used when installing a large variety of tiles including ceramic, porcelain, and natural stone tiles. Tilemaster Anti-Fracture Mat is ideal for domestic and commercial applications in light, medium, and heavy-duty environments.
- Three-layer uncoupling/decoupling mat designed to accommodate and absorb lateral movement in sub-floors to prevent cracking the tiled finish.
- Ideal for underfloor heating systems.
- Can be tiled over immediately after fitting the mat.
- Less than 1mm thick – minimises height build-up.
- Cuts costs and uses less adhesive than cavity mats – approx. 30kg less per 20 metre roll.
- Simply butt-joint, no need to overlap or use joining tape.
- Sand/cement screed
- Plywood overlay
- Electric underfloor heating
- Water/wet system
- Underfloor heating
- Tile backer boards
- Tile on tile
- Flooring grade asphalt and bitumen
- Anhydrite screeds
- Fibre cement sheet
- T & G floorboards
- Floating floors
- Existing vinyl tiles
- Steel/metal surfaces