Tilemaster Ultimate S2 Flexible Rapid Set Adhesive is a high specification, highly flexible (S2) rapid setting cement based floor and wall tile adhesive.
Developed for fixing to difficult substrates, Ultimate is ideal when fixing to surfaces subject to limited movement and/or vibration as well as for fixing to solid substrates such as concrete and sand/cement screed. A fast track adhesive, Ultimate can be used on green screeds. Ultimate is suitable for fixing a large variety of tiles to a large variety of substrates as listed below. Its rapid setting capability allows for light foot traffic and grouting after 3 hours. Ultimate is ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as swimming pools and wet rooms. Ultimate can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
Ultimate is designed to fix tiles to surfaces subject to movement and/or vibration. Some types of tiles may not have the structure to absorb movement without cracking, please consult with the supplier of the tiles regarding this matter.
Coverage – 20kg will cover approximately 5.5m² with a 3mm solid bed application.
- Natural Stone
- High bond strength and flexibility makes Ultimate highly suitable for a
- wide range of tiles and substrates
- Ideal for use above underfloor heating systems
- Fast track adhesive – use on green screeds
- Suitable for use in commercial and heavy traffic environments
- No additives required – simply mix with water
- 3mm – 15mm bed depth
- Walk on and grout after 3 hours
- Internal and external use
Surface / Substrate
- Tile Backer Boards
- T&G Timber Floorboards
- Sand & Cement Screeds
- Green Cementitious Screeds
- Plywood Overlay (Class 3 Flooring Grade)
- Flooring Grade Asphalt
- Existing Vinyl Tiles
- Existing Ceramic, Porcelain & Natural Stone Tiles
- Epoxy DPM
- Concrete Brick/Block
- Cement Render
- Calcium Sulphate Screeds