45 Degree Assembly for Mitre Cuts with Diamond Blade.
NOTE: ASSEMBLY ONLY – grinder is not included, but includes a diamond blade.
- Device to perform 45° bevel cut to a high-quality finish directly on construction site (actual mitre angle: 47°).
- Works leaning and sliding on the edge of the tile (or slab). This guarantees a fast and precise work execution and allows to work without any limit on length.
- The anti-scratch plastic slides ensure optimal smoothness on the slab/tile.
- Maximum slab/tile thickness: 16 mm (0.63”) with Ø115 mm (4 1/2”) blade; 20 mm (0.79”) with Ø125 mm (5”) blade.
- The two handles easily allow the necessary pressure during the entire length of the bevel cut (entrance, slab side, exit). This will guarantee both optimal results and maximum ergonomics.
- Cutting depth adjustment: adjust the dedicated knobs to determine the amount of material to be removed (further or closer to tile glaze). Once the adjustment is set, it stays true for any tiles/slabs thicknesses.
- Blade tilt adjustment: tilt the blade to prevent its rear from chipping the edge of tiles/slabs.
- Suitable with almost all angle grinders with power between 600-1100W.
- Available for grinders with M14 arbor attachment (art. 433BCOH EU) and for angle grinders with 5/8 ‘’ – 11 arbor attachment.
- Dry use (standard version) or wet use (to perform wet cut in combination with kit for wet cut and dust suppression. A Power Raizor must be equipped with cordless/battery operated angle grinder or corded model with IP54 rating or higher.
- Supplied with Ø 115 (4 1/2”) cross-turbo blade and maintenance manual.