Bull-e-Grip+ Battery Powered Suction Cup
The NEW Bull-E-Grip+ battery powered vacuum suction cup is a revolutionary advancement in industrial vacuum suction technology. Unlike manual suction cups, this rechargeable battery powered vacuum suction cup will retain its suction for up to 48 hours when it is fully charged. Each E-Grip has maximum horizontal load capacity of 100kg. The built-in sensor will detect air level in the vacuum and automatically operate to maintain its vacuum power. E-Grip vacuum suction cup can be used in handling all non-porous materials including porcelain and ceramic tiles, granite and marble, glass, sheet metal, dry wall, hard surfaces, and even household items.
Load and Environmental Conditions
Use the cup on clean, relatively smooth, non-porous surfaces, at temperatures from -12° to 49° Celsius. Moisture or contaminants can reduce the slip resistance of the cup.
- Fully charge the battery before first use.
- Charge time: overnight or at least 8 hours.
- Ensure the base of the vacuum cup is clean.
- When using on riven/textured materials, a performance test should be undertaken before use.
- If the load has a protective film, it must be removed before the suction pad is placed on the load.
- When using two vacuum cups on larger material, ensure the cups are positioned equal distances from the edges of the tile to achieve a balanced lift.
- Rechargeable Battery – 3.7VDC 5000mAh Li-ion
- Digital Pressure Gauge
- LED Battery Level Indicator
- 48 hours Normal Working Time
- 16 Hours Non-stop Running Time (Fully Charged)
- 8 Inch Panel Size
- 0.92kg Net Weight with battery
- 100kg Safe Horizontal Loading
- 100-240VAC 50/60Hz 3.7VDC2A Charger Input Voltage
- Type-C Charging mode
- 6-9hrs Battery Charging Time
- Automatic Off Switch
- Comes in a robust carry case with an instruction manual, charging cable, a cleaning brush and spare filters
- UKCA rated
When the red light indicator lights up, the LED panel displays the power data. 99% of the power represents that the suction cup is fully charged.
If the red light indicator on the display panel is less than 15%, it will keep flashing as an alarm, indicating the need to charge.
When the red light flashes, please charge the suction cup before using the suction cup (the motor will stop working when the battery power data is less than 12%).
When the green indicator light lights up, The LED panel displays the safe negative pressure value. When the pressure on the display panel is lower than – 56 kPa, the suction cup motor will start automatically.
When the pressure reaches – 63 kPa, the suction cup will stop automatically (note: when the motor is powered off, the motor will draw up 1-2 kPa due to inertia). The range from – 56 kPa to – 65 kPa is the safe pressure value of the suction cup.
The max loading is 100kg and the pressure value (green indicator) and the battery power value (red indicator) can be switched automatically in about 3 seconds.
The red and green lights and gauge readings switch automatically every few seconds.
Watch our demonstration strength test See the strength test