Our Everyday Cleaner is part of our TT Paving Solutions range of external cleaning solutions. Clean-It Everyday Cleaner is a neutral routine cleaning solution for porcelain, stone, and cementitious products. It is a PH-neutral solution, ideal for cleaning and removing built-up dirt and grease on all your porcelain, stone, and cementitious products. WARNING: Always pre-test a small area.
- Deep clean both your tiles and grout
- Clean without damaging any surface
- Extremely easy to use
- Removes stubborn marks
- Highly concentrated
- 100% biodegradable
How to use
- Depending on the level of soiling, dilute Clean-It to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Sweep or use our Ventosa vacuum to remove any loose soils or debris.
- Apply the cleaner to the surface and leave to act for 3 minutes, do not allow the product to dry on the surface.
- Agitate the product into the surface using our TT Macchia Machine or deck brush.
- Once the desired result is achieved, extract all soils using our Ventosa vacuum or sponge and bucket with clean water. Use cloths to remove any leftover residue or damp patches.
- Repeat the process on extremely dirty surfaces.
- Rinse well with fresh clean water to ensure all residue is removed or mop once with 1 cap of Everyday Cleaner to 5lt of fresh clean water – this will dry streak-free, no need to rinse.
- Failure to follow the instructions may result in damage to the surface.
Dilution rates per 1 litre
Deep cleaning and degreasing – 14 – 15m2
Tile and grout refresh – 1:12 – 45m2
Maintenance clean – 1:200 (1 cap to 5lt of water, polished surfaces may require a dry buff)
Store Everyday Cleaner in a cool dry place and keep away from heat at all times. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not mix with other chemicals.
EUH208: Contains gellie perfume. May produce an allergic reaction. If in contact with eyes, rinse with water immediately. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
2-(2-Butoxyethoxy) Ethanol <10%, Sodium xylene sulphonate <10%, Gellie perfume <1%
Must read entire label and technical data sheet before use. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.
Why not check out our YouTube video channel and watch our solutions in action, along with a wide range of videos on our full range of products.