The Kaufmann Combicut tile cutter is manufactured to high standards for use by professionals. The Combicut comes in a 720mm cutting length only. These are robust machines designed to give many years of service.
For use on tiles, slabs, and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware, and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts.
- Cuts towards the angle.
- Optimal view of the cutting wheel for the right-handed operator.
- Made of die-cast aluminium.
- Polished guide bars for exact cuts.
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance-free).
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 325mm scale and trapezium guidance.
- Optional diagonal angle for tiles up to 500x500mm adjustable from 0-45° and 46-90°.
- Equipped with three breakers; an extra narrow breaker for small mosaic from 15x15mm, a narrow breaker for mosaic and small tiles as well a wide breaker for big slabs and diagonal cuts.
- Second breaking device on top of the cutting head for difficult tiles up to 18mm thick.
- Lockable breaking device.
- Breaking device with high compressive force up to 1000kg and PVC safety pads.
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection protect against scratches on finished tiles.
- Professional Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm with PROFI coating.