The Kaufmann Combicut tile cutter is manufactured to high standards for use by professionals. The Combicut comes in a 720mm cutting length only. These are robust machines designed to give many years service.
For use on tiles, slabs and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts
- Cuts towards the angle
- Optimal view of the cutting wheel for the right handed operator
- Made of die-cast aluminium
- Polished guide bars for exact cuts
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance free)
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 325mm scale and trapezium guidance
- Optional diagonal angle for tiles up to 500x500mm adjustable from 0-45° and 46-90°
- Equipped with three breakers; extra narrow breaker for small mosaic from 15x15mm, narrow breaker for mosaic and small tiles as well as wide breaker for big slabs and diagonal cuts
- Second breaking device on top of the cutting head for difficult tiles up to 18mm thick
- Lockable breaking device
- Breaking device with high compressive force up to 1000kg and PVC safety pads
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection, protects against scratches on finished tiles
- Professional Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm with PROFI coating