The Golz BS1000 is a very powerful wet saw, ideal for cutting bricks, blocks and marble blocks. Recommended for long-term use on the worksite.
Cutting length 600 mm
Blade-Ø 1,000 mm
Cutting length 420 mm
- Torsion free chassis with 4 crane eyes
- Cutting depth adjustable by manual lever
- Sprung cutting head for cutting depth adjustment • Professional water tube
- Adjustable angle stop
- Cutting head with steel bearing rollers
- 4 transport wheels, 2 with parking break
- Removable water tub, zinc coated
- Huge cutting table: 610x840mm.
- Removable water tub, easy for cleaning.
- Electric water pump with quick coupling, easy for changing.
- Maximum cutting length of 600mm.
- Removable blade guard for easy blade change.
- Special water nozzle for optimised water cooling.
- Electric motor 400V three-phase, 16A, 50Hz, IP54.
- Power 7.5kW (10PS).
- Maximum blade size 1000mm.
- Arbor hole 60mm.
- Shaft speed 990 min-1.
- Water pump electric
- Blade flange size ø 160mm.
- Dimensions 2000 x 1100 x 1550mm.
- Weight 280kg.
We have many videos demonstrating our saws in action. Click HERE to visit our YouTube channel.
Purchase online for a two day delivery service