The original and most modern solution in pipe and sewage drilling. The KB350 core drilling system is designed for large diameter pipe cutting.
- Most advanced design
- Top class components by magnesium high-pressure die casting compact and leightweight design, approved to operate under constricted space
- Proven STIHL-Engine technology combined with GÖLZ Equipment concept ensure highest reliabiltiy, efficiency and safety in operation
- Independant operation- where no public power supply is available.
Gölz KB 350 standard package
- Drill stand, travel length 450 mm,
- Pipe base, self centering
- Ground frame with 2 ground fixing spikes
- Fastening strap 2,1 meter with clamping ratchet for fixing directly on sewage pipe
- STIHL 2-stroke-engine, 2,8 kW (3,8 PS)
- Exhaust gas hose, 4m
- Gearbox with water swivel, 300 rpm
- Drilling diameter: max ø 354 mm
- Drill bit connection: Gölz 3-bolt-flange
- Pressurized 10 litre water tank
- Total weight with Stihl engine: 45 kg
|Power||2,8 kW (3,8 PS)|
|Drilling Diameter||Ø 110 – 354 mm|
|Drill bit connection||Gölz 3-bolt-flange|
|Water connection||Brass gland|
We have many videos demonstrating our saws in action. Click HERE to visit our YouTube channel.
Purchase online for a two day delivery service