Makita 18v LXT Cordless Brushless Impact Driver – body only
The DTD153 cordless impact driver features high operation efficiency with a 170 Nm max torque and 4 pole brushless motor. It’s keyless single sleeve ¼” hex chuck accepts M5 – M16 standard bolts and M4 – M8 machine screws, making it ideal for repetitive screwdriving.
The DTD153 has been developed based on the DTD129 and has a no-load speed of 3,400 rpm, providing up to 3,600 impacts per minute. This high percussive action saves time and effort, driving screws up to 30% faster than a conventional drill/driver. When using high powered impact drivers, no pilot hole is needed, even into hardwood.
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT) offers maximum protection against dust, debris and liquids for optimal performance in extreme conditions
- Compact design with an overall length of only 126mm
- One touch sliding chuck for easy bit installation and removal
- Brushless DC motor with high power to weight and size ratio
- Brushless DC motor generates less heat buildup and is ideal for prolonged use in manufacturing / production applications
- Battery protection system provides over-discharge, temperature and current protection for enhanced performance, battery cycle life and overall battery life
- LED job light with pre-glow
- Ergonomic soft rubber grip design for vibration absorption and comfortable operation