Permalayer AntiFracture Mat 20M²
The unique Permalayer system enables fractures up to 3mm wide to be bridged without affecting the tiled finish. When used correctly Permalayer removes the need for costly floor build-ups such as plywood overlays. The layer enables the substrate beneath to move laterally, protecting the tiled finish from the detrimental effects of subfloor movement. A solid bed can also be achieved due to the flat nature of the underlay eliminating the problems associated with point loading.
Permalayer AntiFracture Mat 20M² suitable for landscapers and tilers, indoor and outdoor.
Permalayer is suitable for use in conjunction with floors;
- Timber/metal floors & areas with limited movement
- For Internal & External Installations
- Fracture resistant up to 3mm
- Underfloor heating
- Block & beam floors
- Can be used as part of a Waterproofing or Green Screed Installation
- Roll size: 1.2mx16.5m (approx 20m2)
- 1.8mm thick