Our Grout Haze Remover is part of our TT Paving Solutions range of cleaning solutions. Our Grout Haze Remover is a high-quality acidic cleaner and is ideal for cleaning outdoor and indoor porcelain and ceramic tiles after installation. Great for removing grout haze, plaster, cement, and general builders’ dirt that has built up on the tiles. Warning: always pre-test a small area. Never use on acid-sensitive surfaces.
- Deep cleans both your tiles and grout.
- Removes grout haze left from installation.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Removes stubborn marks or plaster, cement, and builders’ dirt.
- Highly concentrated.
How to use
- Depending on the level of soiling, dilute Grout Haze Remover to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Sweep or use our Ventosa vacuum on the area to remove loose soils or debris.
- Apply the cleaner to the surface and leave to act for 3 minutes, do not allow the product to dry into the surface.
- Agitate the product into the surface using the TT Macchia machine or deck brush.
- Once the desired result is achieved, extract all soils with clean water using our Ventosa vacuum or mop and bucket, and use cloths to remove any leftover residue.
- Repeat the process on extremely dirty surfaces.
- Rinse well with fresh clean water to ensure all residue is removed and again use our Ventosa vacuum, sponges, or cloths. Use with 1 cap of Clean-It PH neutral cleaner to 5lt of fresh clean water – this will dry streak-free, no need to rinse.
- Failure to follow the guidelines may result in damage to the surface.
Initial wash/grout haze removal – 1:5 -15m² (per litre)
Builders clean refresh – 1:10 – 30m²
Ensure Grout Haze Remover is stored in a cool dry place and kept away from heat at all times. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not mix with other chemicals. If in contact with eyes, rinse with water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P264: Wash hands thoroughly after handling.
P280: Wear protective gloves/eye protection.
P305-351-338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. P405: Store locked up.
Orthophosphoric acid <30%.
Must read entire label and technical data sheet before use. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.
Visit our YouTube channel to see our solutions in action with before and after images.