S&J Tubular Steel Newcastle Drainer 16″
The Spear & Jackson Tubular Steel Newcastle Draining Shovel has a narrow blade designed for digging ditches or drainage channels with lugs for additional purchase during use. The streamlined shaft is contoured to fit comfortably in the hand, and has been automatically rotary welded for a perfect weld alignment which ensures maximum strength as does the heat tempered carbon/manganese steel. The shovel has a powder coating for reduced soil adhesion and resistance to rust and easily exceeds the BS 3388 load test.
- Solid forged, heat tempered carbon / manganese steel head and socket
- Socket automatically rotary welded to tubular shaft, perfect weld alignment ensures maximum strength
- Powder coated for reduced soil adhesion and rust protection
- Streamlined shaft, contoured to fit comfortable in the hand
- Easily exceeds British Standard 3388 load test