S&J Tubular Steel Round Mouth Shovel
The Spear & Jackson Tubular Steel Round Mouth Shovel has a rounded blade designed for digging in hard or compacted ground and has a streamlined shaft, contoured to fit comfortably in the hand, which has been automatically rotary welded for a perfect weld alignment which ensures maximum strength as does the heat tempered carbon/manganese steel. The shovel has a powder coating for reduced soil adhesion and resistance to rust and easily exceeds the BS 3388 load test.
- Solid forged, heat tempered carbon/manganese steel head and socket
- Socket automatically rotary welded to tubular shaft, perfect weld alignment ensures maximum strength
- Powered coat for reduced soil adhesion and rust protection
- Streamlined shaft, contoured to fit comfortably in the hand
- Easily exceeds British Standard 3388 load test