Swanson Speed Square Twin Pack 7″/12″ Imperial
The Swanson Tools Speed Square is an American triangular-shaped carpenters’ layout out tool which combines some of the most common functions of a try square and framing square into one.
It is used to make basic measurements and mark lines on dimensional lumber and may be used as a saw guide for making short 45 and 90 degree cuts.
7″ Speed Square:
This innovative tool combines 5 tools into one. 1. Try Square, 2. Miter Square, 3. Saw Guide, 4. Line Scriber, & 5. Protractor.
12″ Speed Square:
This innovative tool combines 7 tools into one. 1 Try Square, 2 Miter Square, 3 Saw Guide, 4 Laser Guide, 5 Protractor, 6 Out of Square Corners, 7 Line Scriber.
This kit comes with the S0101 7-inch and the T0108 Big 12-inch Speed Square. Includes 44-page Swanson Blue Book.
- Heavy gauge aluminum alloy construction & matte finish to prevent glare
- 1/4 in. spaced scribing notches and the Diamond cutout for easy rafter seat cuts and scribing the most common and popular stud widths
- Gradations included for marking common, hip, valley, and jack rafters. Useful for determining and marking angles and making square cuts on boards.
- Heavy-gauge billet aluminum alloy construction is die-cast for increased accuracy over laser-etched and extruded stamped rafter squares.
- High-visibility, black gradations with a non-glare, matte finish for easy reading in any lighting conditions
- Use this Speed Square to determine out-of-square corners, angles, etc.
- When used as a saw guide, the Speed Square makes truing up a board easy