Tilemaster LevelFlex is a protein free, fast setting, flexible, fibre reinforced, cementitious compound designed for levelling and smoothing subfloors. Tilemster LevelFlex has excellent flow and adhesion properties making it suitable for a wide range of both commercial and domestic applications.
The fibre reinforcement provides additional strength, resulting in a product that can be applied from depths of 2mm – 50mm in one application. Tilemaster LevelFlex is suitable for use on all common substrates including those subjected to limited movement and/or vibration, making it ideal for encapsulating electric underfloor heating elements and for use over underfloor heated systems.
Being fast setting, Tilemaster LevelFlex will allow light foot traffic and ceramic tiles to be fixed after 3 hours.
20kg will cover 4.2m2 at 3mm thickness
- Apply From 2mm – 50mm In One Application
- Fast Setting, Tile After 3 Hours
- Ideal For Timber Substrates
- Apply Directly To T&G Floorboards
- Ideal For Use Above Underfloor Heating Systems
- Suitable As A Wearing Surface