Tilemaster Standard Setaflex adhesive in 20kg bags of white or grey.
• Genuine S1 flexibility makes Setaflex suitable for a wide range of tiles and substrates.
• Extended pot life of 3 – 4 hours, ideal where longer working times are required.
• Ideal for timber substrates, underfloor heating systems, swimming pools and wet rooms.
• Suitable for fixing ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles.
• Improved slip resistance.
• 3mm – 12mm bed depth.
• Internal and external use.
Standard Set Setaflex is a polymer-modified, flexible standard setting cement based wall and floor tile adhesive with increased adhesion and non-slip properties.
Standard Set Setaflex has been specially formulated for fixing a large variety of tiles.
Formulated to give an extended pot life of 3 – 4 hours, Standard Set Setaflex is ideal where longer working times are required.
Standard Set Setaflex is ideal for areas subject to prolonged or permanent wet conditions such as swimming pools and wet rooms.
Standard Set Setaflex can be used internally and externally and it is unaffected by frost after setting.
Plywood Overlay (12mm min)
Electric Underfloor Heating
Water/Wet System Underfloor Heating
Tile Backer Boards
Existing Ceramic, Porcelain and Natural Stone Tiles*
Flooring Grade Asphalt & Bitumen*
T & G Floorboards
Existing Vinyl Tiles*
* Prime with Prime+ Grip
Water Addition: 4.4 – 4.6 litres of water to 20kg Standard Set Setaflex
Coverage: 20kg will cover 5 – 6m² at 3mm thin bed application
Pot Life at 20ºC: Approximately 3 – 4 hours
Grout After: 24 hours
Application Temperature: +50C to +300C
Colours: Grey & White
Pack Sizes: 20kg
View our full range of adhesives.