Our heavy-duty cleaning solution is a high alkaline cleaner. It is ideal to clean and remove heavy built-up dirt and grease in even the most extreme cases or renovate very old and tired floors. Suitable for use on porcelain, ceramics, cement, slate, quarry tiles, and unpolished stone. Always pre-test a small area.
Our heavy-duty cleaning solution has the following benefits:
- Deep cleans both your tiles and grout.
- Removes years of built-up grease and dirt.
- Extremely powerful cleaner and fast-acting.
- Removes stubborn drink spills, food, and grease.
- Removes grout haze.
- 100% biodegradable.
How to use
- Depending on the level of soiling, dilute to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Sweep or use our Ventosa vacuum on the area to remove loose soils and debris.
- Apply the cleaner to the surface and leave to act for 3 minutes, do not allow the product to dry into the surface.
- Agitate the product into the surface using the TT Macchia machine or deck brush.
- Once the desired result is achieved, extract all soils with clean water using our Ventosa vacuum or mop and bucket, and use cloths to remove any leftover residue.
- Repeat the process on extremely dirty surfaces.
- Rinse well with fresh clean water to ensure all residue is removed and again use our Ventosa vacuum, sponges, or cloths. Use with 1 cap of Clean-It PH neutral cleaning solution, to 5ltr of fresh clean water – this will dry streak-free, no need to rinse.
- Failure to follow the guidelines may result in damage to the surface depending on the level of soiling.
Deep cleaning and degreasing – 1:5 -15m²
Tile and grout refresh – 1:10 – 30m²
Ensure Heavy Duty Cleaner is stored in a cool dry place and kept away from heat at all times. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Do not mix with other chemicals. If in contact with eyes, rinse with water, if irritation persists seek medical advice.
H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
P280: Wear protective gloves\eye protection.
P305-351-338: If in eyes rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. P405: Store locked up.
Disodium metasilicate <10%
2- (2-Butoxyethoxy) Ethanol <10%. 2-Butoxyethanol <10%.
Sodium xylene sulphonate <10%
Primary alcohol ethoxylate <10%
Must read entire label and technical data sheet before use. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.