Our FUGA-PAVE porcelain installation system has many benefits over traditional sand and cement, including:
- Excellent qualities. Delivers greater performance than traditional sand and cement.
- The complete system is more economical than purchasing traditional products.
- Eco-friendly with only 20% of the CO2 emissions of traditional products.
- Suitable for most external and hardscape projects.
- Permeable, allowing quicker curing and less moisture migration.
- Greater coverage than the same amount of traditional sand and cement.
- Reduced digging-out time and less waste to remove from site.
- Easy to mix and apply, providing an effortless installation.
- Creates a strong bond between flags and mortar.
- Ideal for porcelain installation.
- Extended pot life.
PART A – HYBRID MORTAR
Our FUGA-PAVE hybrid mortar mix has been specially formulated to be mixed with clean grit sand. This provides an excellent solution for laying all types of paving slabs to both hardcore and solid bases. A combination of fibres and specially formulated additives give superior bond strength over traditional cement & sand mortar mixes. 60% stronger in fact, as well as improving the overall performance, workability and freeze/thaw resistance of the fully mixed mortar.
PART B – SLURRY PRIMER
Our FUGA-PAVE primer is a superior cement-based primer formulated to work with Part A. It contains fibre reinforcement and specially designed polymer additives to promote bond strength and enable the fixing of porcelain and other low absorption types of paving to both hardcore and solid bases.
View our brochure here.
View more videos on our YouTube channel.