Reisser Concrete Frame Screw
Boxes of 100.
Reisser concrete frame screws offer a versatile fixing solution for a variety of materials. Ideal for fixing window/door frames, timber battens, facades etc. into masonry. With a TXD drive for maximum torque transfer and reduced ”cam out” the concrete frame screws gives through fixing solution to prevent the need for marking and re-positioning. Locking ribs under the head fix firmly into the material and the flat pan head gives a neat finish when in place.
- Yellow tropicalized finish.
- TXD drive compatibility for high torque transfer.
- ‘Hi-low’ thread to give a high pull out resistance.
- Serrated threads aid debris removal to reduce fixing stress.
- UPVC profiles.
- Concrete applications.
- Natural stone applications.
- Solid brick applications.
- Hollow brick applications.