Reisser Timber Connector Screws
Packs of 25.
Reisser timber connector screws build on the proven technical performance of the cutter range to offer the ideal solution for connecting timber to timber. The sharp 25º point gives a fast start whilst the 2 cutter slots allow screwing close to the edge without splitting. The addition of a ‘rollet’ on the shaft reduces drag and torsion forces on insertion resulting in a faster more efficient fixing.
- Optimum performance with RXD Drive Washer Head. TXD drive provides more points of contact for better torque transfer and helps reduce ‘cam out’, bit slippage and bit wear.
- RMB Nano Coating. Special metal bronze coating giving MINIMUM 2000 hours protection on a salt spray test.
- Slanted rollet to reduce drag and speed up insertion.
- Specially hardened steel to give maximum tensile and torsional strength – minimum 30º bending angle.
- Two slots prevents splitting when screwing close to the edge.
- 25º needle point with the threat running to the end allowing immediate starting.
- Wood application
- Hard wood application
- Soft wood application
- Chipboard application
- Board material application