Reisser Deck Screw Tubs
Tubs of 200 and 1000.
Reisser deck screws are designed to give the optimum solution for fixing deck boards. The fast start ‘Spiral’ point with a cut give instant grab and a pre-drill function to help eliminate splitting, a wide single thread centres the screw quickly and this coupled with the Reisser lubricant and the reduced parallel shank reduces friction which means faster insertion with less power. The specially hardened steel provides increased ductility with a min 30° bending angle, reducing the risk of shearing through timer.
- Bronze Nano KTCO coating (estimated 15yr outdoor protection).
- “Ribs and tucks” perform self countersink operation. Deep reinforced head for strength.
- Two patented slots prevent splitting close to the edge, and remove the need for a pilot hole in most timbers.
- 25° “Fast Start”spiral point tip featuring 3 separate intro threads for instant grab and rapid acceleration into material.
- Tornado ribs for clean precise countersinking.
- Soft wood applications
- Hard wood applications
- Decking applications
- Chipboard applications