What will it remove
TT Paving Solutions Epoxy Remover is perfect to clean and remove built-up grout and residue on the surface of porcelain tiles. It works great on epoxy, resin, and hybrid grouts that have become bonded to the face of the tiles. Warning: always pre-test a small area to check for any colour or appearance change.
- Excellent strong remover of epoxy residue.
- Removes thick stubborn build-ups.
- Softens and emulsifies quickly.
- Effective fast-acting formula.
How to use
- Depending on the level of stripping required, dilute Epoxy Remover to the correct dilution rates with either hot or cold clean water.
- Remove any loose soils or debris from the area.
- Apply Epoxy Remover neat to the surface and allow to act for 10 – 20 minutes depending on the thickness of residue to be removed.
- Using our TT Macchia machine with our black scourer, scrub the floor ensuring there is sufficient product on the area. For more stubborn areas we recommend using our Extreme Residue Remover in conjunction with the Epoxy Remover and TT Macchia machine. Multiple applications may be required for those extreme areas.
- Once the desired result is achieved, remove all solution and residue with our Ventosa vacuum or a sponge and bucket, using Clean-It PH neutral cleaner with clean water. Use a cloth to dry off the area. Failure to follow the instructions may result in damage to the surface.
Corrosive. Irritant to eyes and skin. Can cause severe eye irritation. Wear suitable gloves, mask and glasses when using this product.
Do not eat or drink during use. Wash hands thoroughly after use. Harmful if swallowed. Keep away from children and pets. In case of contact with eyes or skin wash immediately with plenty of water. In case of ingestion call a doctor.
Must read entire label and technical data sheet before use. These can be found at www.tilerstools.co.uk. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.