What will it remove
Our TT Paving Solutions Extreme Residue Remover is a safe, non-acidic, easy-to-use cleaning powder designed to be used on porcelain tiles and stone to aid the cleaning process. It will help remove built-up dirt and traffic wear, and stubborn marks and build-ups to produce an even clean matt finish.
Due to the nature of different surfaces, you should do several test areas in inconspicuous areas according to the label instructions to determine surface colour stability and desired result. The end-user must determine the suitability of the product for their intended use. This will take the shine off marble, limestone, and polished surfaces.
Note: not for use on polished surfaces
- The surface must be free of all surface sealers and coatings.
- Sweep, vacuum, or wipe the surface.
- Sprinkle Extreme Residue Remover onto the surface in a manageable area.
- Add clean water to create a firm slurry.
- Use a TT Macchia machine and green scourer and then start the cleaning process.
- Do not allow product to dry – add water to the slurry as required.
- Continue until the desired effect has been achieved. Note: Use a squeegee to check your progress.
- Remove the slurry and rinse thoroughly with clean water and a mop or scrubber drier.
- Repeat the process as necessary.
Do not mix with chemicals other than TT Paving Solutions products or allow the product to come into contact with any non-recommended surfaces.
The coverage will vary depending on the surface type (rough or smooth tiles) and the severity of the staining.
Close container tightly after each use. Store in original container only. Store in temperature between 40C and 320C.
For advice contact a doctor. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Immediately drink at least 3-4 glasses of water. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention. In case of an accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Tech help and support
Must read entire label and technical data sheet before use. These can be found at www.tilerstools.co.uk. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the suitability of the product for the intended use.