RUBI TX-1250 Max Tile Cutter
The Rubi TX 1020 Max is a manual tile cutter measuring 102cm in length, used for cutting of the hardest materials including porcelain, ceramic and extruded tiles. Featuring a breaking power of 1,200kg. TX models allow easy and quick execution of angular cuts from 0º to 45º. This Rubi cutter works both in materials of low thickness but as well as greater thicknesses. Built with two additional side arms to increase support upon a surface when using with large format tiles, included aswell a lateral stop for repetitive cuts and narrow strips.
- Ideal for porcelain tiles and extruded tiles
- High separation power (1200kg)
- 12000kg power breaker for cutting hard materials
- Great efficiency of the entire system
- Soft grip handle for greater comfort and economics