RUBI TX-710 Max Tile Cutter
The range of TX-MAX professional manual cutters are perfect for INTENSIVE cutting of all types of ceramic tile. Thanks to its high performance MULTIPOINT breaker and its rotating square system, TX-MAX models allow easy and quick execution of angular cuts (from 0º to 45º), especially in porcelain stoneware tiles (AIa / BIa). Its high separation power (up to 1200 kg) allows the TX-MAX cutters to have an excellent behaviour with extruded stoneware.
- Tubular steel guides of Ø30 mm x 2 mm in wall thickness.
- Head with aluminum slides, extra-long, with “self-lubricated” friction bushes.
- Mobile separator with aluminum clamp, equipped with plastic protector to AVOID marking on the most DELICATE surfaces.
- The locking of the gripper, by ratchet mechanism, and unlocking, by trigger, allows scratching and separating with one hand. Greater SPEED of use. Increase PERFORMANCE in both thin and thick materials.
- Better VISIBILITY of the area of scratching and cutting.
- Aluminum injection base, reinforced by central rib, for greater ROBUSTNESS.
- Galvanized steel floating tables, increases the STABILITY in the cut.
- Revolving square, central pivot. Greater PRECISION in the angular cuts.
- With lateral stop for repetitive cuts and narrow strips.
- Equipped with 2 supplementary arms *, for large format ceramics. (* 4 on model TX-1250 MAX).
- Handle with soft grip grip for greater ERGONOMICS and COMFORT.
- Equipped with 8 mm and 22 mm EXTREME scoring wheels. Compatible with the full range of PLUS scoring wheels.
- Includes carry case.