The Kaufmann Superline tile cutters are manufactured to high standards for use by professionals.
630mm and 920mm lengths are available.
For use on tiles, slabs, and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware, and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts.
- Cuts towards the angle.
- Optimal view of the tile.
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance-free).
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 340mm scale and trapezium guidance.
- Lockable breaking device.
- Breaking device with patented force transmission system to cut tiles up to 20mm thick.
- Equipped with two breakers; a wide breaker for tiles and slabs between 16mm and 22mm thickness and a narrow breaker with safety pads for tiles and slabs from 3.5mm to 18mm thick. Easily converted between breakers.
- Optional breaker for mosaic tiles from 15x15mm.
- Overlay with anti-skid cellular rubber covering.
- Rubber feet ensure skid resistance and protection against scratches on finished tiles.
- Robust bottom made of die-cast aluminium and steel.
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection protect against scratches on finished tiles.
- Professionals Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm with TiN coating.
- The side supporting surfaces.
- Lockable cutting head for safe transport.
Click HERE to view our full range of tile cutting equipment.