The Kaufmann Topline Pro tile cutter is manufactured to high standards for use by professionals.
Various lengths from 630mm to 1250mm.
These are robust machines designed to give many years of service.
For use on tiles, slabs, and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware, and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts.
- Cuts away from the angle.
- Optimal view of the cutting wheel for the right-handed operator.
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance-free).
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 430mm scale and trapezium guidance.
- Lockable breaking device.
- Breaking device with high compressive force up to 1000kg and PVC safety pads.
- Spring supported overlay with anti-skid cellular rubber covering.
- Robust bottom made of steel.
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection protect against scratches on finished tiles.
- Professional Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm with TiN* coating.
- Side supports.
- Carrying handle for comfortable transport.
- Lockable cutting head for safe transport.
- 1250mm machine comes with double side supports as well as a double cutting rail to maintain cutting accuracy.
- 1550mm and 1830mm machines are available to order.
Click HERE to view our full range of tile cutting equipment.