The Kaufmann Topline Standard tile cutter is manufactured to high standards for use by professionals. Available in various lengths from 480mm to 1250mm.
For use on tiles, slabs, and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware, and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts.
- Cuts towards the angle.
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance-free).
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 340mm scale and trapezium guidance.
- Lockable breaking device.
- Breaking device with high compressive force up to 1000kg and PVC safety pads.
- Spring supported overlay with anti-skid cellular rubber covering.
- Robust bottom made of steel.
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection protect against scratches on finished tiles.
- Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm PROFI.
- Lockable cutting head for safe transport.
- 1250mm cutter has a double rail for exact cuts on long tiles.
Kaufmann is an Austrian company that designs and manufactures the highest quality tile cutters for professionals. Tilers Tools stocks spare parts to keep your tile cutter in great shape for many years.
Click HERE to view our full range of tile cutting equipment.