Prime Plus is a highly advanced styrene-butadiene polymer designed to prime, stabilize and seal substrates prior to the application of Tilemaster tile adhesives and self-levelling compounds. Prime Plus increases the adhesion and prolongs the working time of tile adhesives and self-levelling compounds. Prime Plus can be used on both absorbent and non-absorbent surfaces, internally and externally.
• Wall & floor primer for absorbent & non-absorbent surfaces.
• Designed to prime, stabilize & seal substrates.
• Increases the adhesion of tile adhesives & levellers.
• Prolongs the working time of tile adhesives & levellers.
• Pigmented for ease of application.
Coverage: 1 litre applied neat will cover 10m². Diluted with 3 parts water, 1 litre will cover 40m². Applied as a slurry coat, 1 litre will cover 18m².
Dilution Rates: Please refer to the Priming Guide on pages 22/23.
Drying Time: Absorbent surfaces 30 – 60 minutes, non-absorbent surfaces 45 – 90 minutes.
Application Temperature: +50C to +300C.
Colour: Light Green.
Pack Sizes: 1 litre & 5 litre bottles.
Product Type: Styrene-butadiene copolymer (SBR).