FILA PRW200 is a pre-grouting protector which comes in the choice of 1L or 5L bottles.
CAUTION: Before using this cleaner, carry out a test on a small surface area to check for any colour changes. Do not apply externally if rain is forecast.
- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
- Quarry tiles
Coverage with one litre;
- Terracotta rustic Tuscan, polished 15-20m2
- Terracotta handmade, Spanish, hollow tile, brick 7-10m2
- Pietra 10-20m2
WHAT’S IT FOR
- Water-based water-repellent protector against soiling that occurs when fixing. Makes grouting and cleaning easier without altering the material’s appearance.
- Ideal for absorbent materials such as terracotta, quarry tiles, natural and reconstructed stone and agglomerates.
- Protects against grouting.
- It does not affect adhesion between grout and material.
- It makes cleaning after laying simple.
- It reduces drying times, making subsequent treatment faster.
- Does not affect the material’s appearance.
- Non sacrificial.
- Easy application.
- After the application it is possible to apply any kind of protection treatment.
- This product has extremely low emissions of VOC: certified by GEV and marked by EC1Plus and helps towards gaining credits for the LEED.