FILA PS87 is a degreasing, stain-removing detergent.
CAUTION: Do not use on polished marble or new stone. Do not use on wood. Do not use on methacrylate tubs. Linoleum carry out a spot test beforehand to check colour fastness. Before using this detergent, carry out a test on a small surface area to check that it is actually resistant to the product.
- Quarry tiles
- Porcelain tiles
- Unpolished stone and agglomerates
- Glazed ceramic tiles
- Linoleum and PVC
Coverage with one litre;
- Maintenance 1:20 200m2
- Wax removal 1:5 20m2
- Initial stone wash 1:5 30m2
WHAT’S IT FOR
- When diluted, it cleans and removes grease from dirty floors in porcelain, ceramics, natural stone, terracotta and cement.
- When undiluted, it removes stubborn stains from porcelain floor tiles.
- Excellent for basic cleaning of natural stones that are sensitive to acids.
- Ideal for basic cleaning of cement surfaces.
- Wax-remover for water-based, metallic and re-polishable waxes.
- Eliminates pre-treatment residues from polished porcelain tiles.
- A 3-in-one product: cleaner, stain-remover, wax-remover.
- The only one that can eliminate stubborn stains from porcelain tiles.
- It cleans but does not attack.
- Extremely easy to use.