Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ sealant in pure white is a premium, highly flexible and high-performance silicone sealant for walls and floors. Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is a low modulus, neutral cure and non-staining silicone sealant meaning it is suitable for use with sensitive natural stones. Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ contains advanced anti-mould technology that will protect against mould growth. Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ has two main areas of use:
- For sealing joints between sanitary ware and ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tiles in bathrooms, kitchens, showers and wet rooms in both domestic and commercial environments.
- For sealing movement joints in wall and floor tiling.
Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is a low modulus, neutral cure sealant with excellent adhesion properties and it is suitable for use on a large variety of surfaces including ceramic, glass, porcelain, natural stone, PVC and wood. When cured Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is highly flexible and will accommodate movement between two surfaces. Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is waterproof and it is ideal for use in areas subject to prolonged wet conditions e.g. showers, wet rooms etc. Tilemaster Silicone 3000+ is very easy to apply, smooth and clean off and it is suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Neutral cure, low modulus, non-staining formulation
- Highly flexible and has excellent adhesion properties
- For sealing joints between sanitary ware and a tiled finish
- For sealing movement joints in wall and floor tiling installations
- Suitable for use with natural stone tiles including granite and marble
- Protects against mould growth
- Domestic and commercial applications
- Internal and external use
- Solvent-free and a low odour formulation