CAUTION: Do not walk on floor while it’s drying and do not repeat application on treated areas which are not yet dry. To remove this wax, use the specific wax-remover FILAPS87. The use of Fila Longlife on rustic ground terracotta should be assessed each time depending on the characteristics of the terracotta. Not recommended for use on outdoor surfaces or in damp environments and where water remains (such as bathrooms, showers).
- Stone and agglomerates
- Quarry tiles
- Rubber and PVC
- Laminate flooring
Coverage with one litre;
- Terracotta 30m2
- Rubber/PVC, plastics, laminates, linoleum, resin (undiluted) 30m2 or (diluted 1:10) 300m2
- Stone 30-40m2
WHAT’S IT FOR
- Protects floors subjected to high traffic.
- Ideal for protecting unpolished natural stone, granite and terracotta floors.
- Excellent also for maintaining quartz concrete floors treated with FILABETON.
- Generates a high-gloss and ultra-protective polymer surface film.
- Ideal for protecting polished natural stone floors in public areas.
- Perfect on floors of resilient type (rubber, PVC…)
- No need to polish.
- High adhesion capacity.
- Easy application.
- Can be undiluted or diluted as necessary.
- Maintenance can be carried out using a single-disc cleaning machine at high speed.