The Kaufmann Topline Rock tile cutter is manufactured to high standards for use by professionals.
The Rock Light comes in a 630mm cutting length only.
The bottom is made from aluminium rather than steel making it 3kgs lighter than the normal Rock 630.
These are robust machines designed to give many years of service.
For use on tiles, slabs, and mosaic made of porcelain, stoneware, earthenware, and glass.
- Solid guide bar for exact cuts.
- Cuts towards the angle.
- Optimal view of the cutting wheel for the right-handed operator.
- Dust protected and precise ball-bearing cutting head (maintenance-free).
- Adjustable angle for 90° and 45° with 340mm scale and trapezium guidance.
- Lockable breaking device.
- Breaking device with high compressive force up to 1000kg and PVC safety pads.
- Spring supported overlay with anti-skid cellular rubber covering.
- Robust bottom made of steel.
- PVC feet with anti-slip protection protect against scratches on finished tiles.
- Professional Tungsten Carbide cutting wheel ø22mm with TiN* coating.
- Side supports.
- Carrying handle for comfortable transport.
- Lockable cutting head for safe transport.
- 1250mm machine comes with double side supports and a double cutting rail to maintain cutting accuracy.
Click HERE to view our full range of tile cutting equipment.